How to Pack for a Weekend Trip
My boyfriend, Angel and I, went to Chicago for 4 days. I packed all of my things into a weekender bag to take a carry-on instead of a suitcase, this way we do not have to worry about waiting for our bags after we get off the plane or checking the bag.
I’m going to show you what I packed for this trip.
- 1 Shorts
- 1 Skirt
- 4 Dresses (only wore 3)
- 2 Rompers
- 2 Tops
- 2 Jeans
- 4 Shoes (1 was my hotel flip flops)
- 3 Bras
- 8 Underwear
- 1 Stickies
- 4 Pair of socks
- 2 Bathing suits
- 2 sets of PJ’s
- Hairbrush, Shampoo, conditioner, hair oil, leave in conditioner and Gisou Textured spray
- Contact solution, extra pairs of contacts and Glasses
- Canon Camera and charger
- Makeup (concealer, Alamar Cosmetics Palette, Too Faced Bronzer, setting powder, Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Dr. Brant's Pore No More Primer)
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash
- Cell phone charger
- Some jewelry accessories
- Face wash, lotion, and SPF
- Travel size perfume
- Bobby pins, black hair ties, clear rubber bands and a curling iron (last minute I decided to leave my flat iron home)
- Camera and charger
I purchased empty travel sized bottles to put some liquids in. This made packing so much easier. I know the list seems like I packed a lot of things, but I really didn’t. For my clothes, I packed them really small and tight. I rolled them up to make sure everything fit. At the bottom of the bag, I was able to fit all of my shoes.
This was my end result! This has been the easiest packing experience I have had so far (and probably the lightest I've packed). I recommend having a checklist of things you need to take on your trip prior to packing.
Hope this helped you guys out for future packing tips!
-Shop this post-