My favorite TedTalks
When I was in college, my Advance Career Writing Professor assigned the class to watch a TED Talk, and after that, I was hooked! These are videos of people from all over the world, different countries, different cultures, with powerful ideas and experiences that discuss topics in these conferences. TED’s mission is to spread ideas. I love this because, in each video that I watch, I always feel inspired either to try something new or to simply learn something new or to open up new ideas.
These are some of my favorite TED Talks that have helped me grow in some form.
- Why you will fail to have a great career by Larry Smith
- Why some of us don’t have one true calling by Emilie Wapnick
- The day I stood up alone by Boniface Mwangi
- How to find work you love by Scott Dismore
- Before I die I want to … by Candy Chang
- How great leaders inspire action by Simon Sinek
- How my mind came back to life – and no one knew by Martin Pistorius
- Living beyond limits by Amy Purdy
All of these videos have such powerful messages behind them. I highly recommend watching each one of them when you have time. I don't want to elaborate as to what each are about only because I do not want to spoil it for anyone!
Open up your mind and listen to what these great minds are sharing with the world.