Date Night Ideas
Today my boyfriend and I were discussing that we haven’t had a date night in a while. So I started googling ideas for things to do in the city for a nice date night. I didn’t find much but I made a list of things we’ve done and things we want to try, to give you guys ideas in case you need help choosing. It doesn’t have to be a date night, it could be a girls night or even a hangout with a few friends.
- Wine & painting! My boyfriend and I did this almost 2 years ago and had a blast. I recommend it to anyone who likes wine and trying new things.
- Go to a museum. There are sooo many museums in the city to explore. Pick one of your liking and check it out.
- Go biking now that the weather in NYC is starting to act right. Last year my boyfriend taught me how to ride a bike, (I know how embarrassing- I did not know how to ride a bike until I was 25 years old). We spent the day biking. It was the perfect spring day date.
- Get some yummy food! Food is always the best idea. It doesn’t have to be anywhere fancy, just somewhere that has banging food you like.
- Cook dinner at home. For Valentine’s day this year, my boyfriend and I stayed in and cooked some yummy salmon burgers, with sweet potato fries and some red wine.
- Go to the movies. I love movies! My boyfriend and I could either watch a movie at home or go to the theater, either way, it’s a good time.
- Watch a show. Last year, we got to watch the John Leguizamo’s Latin History for Morons and this other play called “Can You Forgive Her”. Shows are fun to watch if you find the right one.
- Go to a concert. If your favorite artist is in town or if you like jazz, go watch a live performance.
- Go site seeing. The City is full of so many things to see and experience for free.
- Now that the weather is getting nice, watching a baseball game is fun. It’s cool to watch the games live, as opposed to watching it on TV. Plus you can buy hot dogs and beers while to enjoy the game.
What do you guys like to do for date night/ day date?