As we welcome September into this year, guess what’s right around the corner?! Fall and pumpkin season! YAY! I loveeee fall, pumpkin pies and all that good stuff!
Sweater weather is coming, the perfect weather. Still pretty warm outside by day but a bit chilly at night. Here is a small list of things you may be interested in checking out in the city this month.
- Starting with Labor Day Weekend, Time Out has some suggestions you may want to check out.
- So excited we get to celebrate Oktober Fest starting this month! Yes, you read that right. Oktober Fest starts Friday September 15th, 2017 this year in NYC! You can reserve your tickets and find more information here.
- For those of you interested in ballet or interested in trying something new, check out the New York City Ballet this fall. Shows start September 19th,2017.
- EZOO is this Labor Day weekend, as per usual.
- Foodies, this is your time to indulge! Pig Island’s 8th Annual celebration, includes all you can eat & drink with your tickets. How perfect is that.
- Of course, who could forget New York City’s annual San Gennaro festival in Little Italy! Starts September 14th-24th.
- My bookworms, gather together and let us celebrate the Brooklyn Book Festival! Starts September 11th- 17th. The schedule of this event will be found here.
- Movie lovers, the New York Film Festival organized by the Film Society of Lincoln Center, starts September 28th and continues into October 15th. For more information click here and you can find the calendar here.
I hope you guys get to check out some of these fun events! Fall is officially almost here :)