Baked Spicy BBQ Chicken With Potatoes & Carrots
I was craving some BBQ chicken, but I was also craving something spicy. So, I made this concoction.
List of things you will need:
- Chicken breast cut into small pieces
- An egg
- Plain bread crumbs
- BBQ sauce (whichever you prefer)
- Olive oil
- One potato
- Two carrots
- Mrs. Dash seasoning (or whatever seasoning you like)
- Dried oregano
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Crack the egg onto a plate. Beat the egg. Put the chicken pieces in the eggs to cover it fully. Afterward, on a separate plate with the bread crumbs, place the chicken on there and cover it fully with the breading.
- On an aluminum container, drizzle some olive oil just enough so that the chicken does not stick. Place the chicken on there.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.
Potato & Carrot Prep:
- Peel the potato and the carrot. Cut them up into a long string like pieces. On an aluminum container, drizzle some olive oil just enough so that it does not stick. Place the potatoes and carrot pieces in there, drizzle some oil over them then add your seasoning with some dried oregano. Mix it so that the seasoning covers the potatoes and carrots fully.
- Place in oven for 40 min.
Finishing touches to the chicken:
- Once the chicken has been in the oven for 20 min, take it out. Pour your preferred BBQ sauce on it and mix it well. I drenched mine because I love the taste. After doing so, add siracha all over the chicken. I drizzled it. mix well. Add more BBQ sauce if needed.
- Place back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
Take everything out of the oven and serve yourself.
Hope you guys try this dish!