Current Favorite Beauty Products
I am not a makeup artist. I Just like I play with makeup, watch YouTube videos on makeup looks, and try out new things that work/ compliment my skin. I have very sensitive skin and if you read this previous post, you know what I'm talking about. I also love playing with eye shadow colors! They are so pretty and it just completes the look if you’re going out out.
I wanted to share with you guys some of the things I like to use when I get all dolled up.
- Usually, when I'm not feeling lazy, the night before I like to prep my skin. I use one of these Sephora Masks after I shower and wash my face. Right before bed I put the mask on, leave it as instructed, remove it and then rub the remaining residue in. I feel like doing this helps my makeup just sit better on my skin the next morning. (FYI- I do not wear makeup everyday)
- My eyebrows are already thick but if I feel the need to, I just use this Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil to shade it in a bit and add concealer around it. (I do this mostly when its time to get my eyebrows threaded). I add some Dr. Brandt Pore No More all over my face. For my dark circles are and wherever I have blemishes, I add LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer (in the color orange). Following foundation, concealer, and bronzer. Some highlighting and contouring.
- The foundation I switch between Tarte Amazonian Clay (which I love!!), Bare Minerals, and Makeup Forever. The Tarte is full coverage and thick, as where Bare Minerals and Makeup Forever foundation is light to full coverage. Just have to build the coverage by adding more product.
- I switch up concealers between Nars, Cover FX (which is amazing to cover up blemishes) and Tarte. I feel the Nars concealer is a lighter coverage. The Cover FX and Tarte concealer are full coverage. The only thing I dislike about the Tarte concealer is that it is super oily on my skin, but once I put some setting powder on it- I’m good to go. I also sometimes just use concealer instead of foundation and concealer. Especially on hot summer days where you do not need a pound of makeup on your skin to sweat off.
- Moving onto the eyes now! I just purchased the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette and I am obsessed with it!!!! I just love the colors and how it compliments my skin tone. I also switch it up between all the other Urban Decay palettes I have.
- For the lips, I like to use liquid lipsticks or the Nars Matte Lipstick Pencil.
See Below all the makeup products I am currently using. You can click on each item to see further details.
I hope you guys enjoy this post. If anyone wants more of a breakdown of how I apply my makeup, just comment below!