How to do a Fishtail Braid
I've had many people ask me how to do a Fishtail braid. It's pretty simple to do this braid. Here is a quick tutorial!
- Step one is to make sure the hair is fully untangled. Believe it or not, it makes it easier and the braid will be more sleek.
- Split the hair into two parts.
- From the bottom of the left side (of the parted hair), grab a small-to-medium piece and loop it over around that same left side, place it on the right side. Secure it to the right side with your hand. See images below.
- Repeat the same process on the other side. (Grab a small-to-medium piece from the lower right side and loop it over around that same right side, place it on the left side, over the previous stand. Secure it onto the left side.)
- Continue to grab pieces from the bottom of each side and crisscross. Like you're doing an "X" shape.
- Repeat this process until you reach the end.
- Secure the braid with a rubber band.
- Walla! You have a Fishtail Braid!
Hair Model: Krystin
If you guys have any questions or want a video of this tutorial, please comment below!